Convalescent homes, which serve the purpose of using natural mineral springs, require the approval of the regional administrative authority for commissioning.
An approval to operate a convalescent home shall be given, if:
- there is a natural mineral spring or the evidence of the presence of the right climatic factors
- the property or other rights of the applicant for the use of the facility are intended for convalescent homes are demonstrated
- the required permits for using certain buildings as convalescent homes are already available
- the required technical equipment and medical instruments are already available and, if the facilities and the medical instruments comply with the safety requirements
- medical treatment is available during the treatments, if an emergency occurs
- a proper and sufficient supply of drinking water as well as the disposal of solid and liquid waste is proven
- the presence of a sufficient number of treatment personnel with the required professional qualification is available
There is no time limit existing for this request.
Link to Online-Form
This page is part of the Single Digital Gateway. The following link allows you to leave feedback on this process description directly with the European Commission.
With the following link you can report Single Market Obstacles to the European Commission.